Don,
I am new, new to PD and new to this service, and I don't like all these polls
about whether or not a specific person should stay active on the list.  I
think these polls should be banned or disregarded.   But, if I may be so bold
as to state my opinion to you:  I don't always understand what you are
saying, but, at times, you are very funny and, at times, you say something
that helps me.  You write, in your posting, that the list has helped you.
Now, you are in a position where you can help me and the other new people on
the list.  You can be a resource to us.  So, please don't go away.  If you go
away for a time, please come back.  Happy Holidays to you and Vivian and your
daughters!  --Katie