With regards to the post Gail posted entitled Shoulders-
Thank u. I looked at the site and it was well worth it as u stated.
Photos and narration of the shoulder and possible problems.

In Physical and Occupational therapy the therapist, assistant
and my shoulder are doing isolated shoulder and hip rotations/forward
and back movements in opposite directions to help improve balance,
decrease pain, increase lengthening of the muscles,ect. when standing
still and walking. The
excercises have also helped reduce the severe pain in my upper back and
neck area.  The therapists are going to use sports tape in a criss cross
fashion on my upper back next in order to see if the tape will cue my
brain and shoulder into placing my shoulders back when the shoulders
become lacked and slouch.

http://www.medscape.com/UpToDate/2000/12.00/utd1201.11.ande/pnt-utd1201.11.ande.html
that is the url that gail posted to the parkie list

nancy m.