Hi nancy

my but this  parkinson is giving us a hard time - I don't know how old you
are but I am 62 and according to your email, we were diagnosed at the same
time.  Am taking Sinemet,  (started Nov. 22, 2000), Permax, nausea pills in
case, Senecot (constipation when needed, and a sleeping pill.  Not everyone
has the same symptoms so its difficult to  compare meds.  I do find that
diet is VIP, as well as exercise.  I too lose my balance of as I tend to
want to run. Tremor is constant - stops only when I sleep, and because I've
been told not to sleep during the day (rest only) the feat is not easy.
KEEP BUSY !  Closet cleaning, sort out old jewelry,  etc.  Rewards?  My
doctor told me I was doing "good, good" - small recompense for such hard
work.

Fleurette