shoot if i keep anymore busy i am going to have a heart attack :)
seriously. i can't clean  for too long, and cook and many things, my BP
goes wacko and I get lightheaded  and dizzy. BUT I do pretty well for
me:) so I am happy about about that. I am 42 years old. the nurse helps
me with everything and does the ADL's that I can not do.  But yes diet
and exercise and crafts and research are my daily activities. I go to
PT, OT, Cardiac rehab to keep me walking somewhat. All have improve my
balance and endurance.