Hi Connie, Kathrynne, and "PIEN'ers":

To avoid constipation and blockage, I
I use "Swiss Kriss" from Modern Products
Co.in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.  It is a pearly
green tablet that is entirely  composed
of vegetable matter, and like Sennecot,
contains senna.

That, and LOTS of water, juice and other
drinks help me avoid bowel problems so
deadly to PWP's.

Kathrynne, have you heard ot Swiss
Kriss?  Any comments?

Ivan

PS I am not connected to the company
or advertizing for it....

On Fri, 8 Dec 2000 00:37:43 -0800 Constance Tate <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
> dear kathrynne
>     well you were proved right again. jack has been doing okay and
> insisted he go with me to see about getting work done on our car on
> tuesday and then wed. i realised he hadn't been drinking enough
> water. by 3:00pm i had to call the paramedics. emergency room gave
> him an i.v. and x-ray showed he had some impaction.
>   well they gave him something to drink followed by lots of water
> and then told me i could take him home. boy he really scared me and
> i think got a good scare himself.
>    please pwps take kathrynne's advice and drink drink lots of
> water. it's no fun to have to rush to emergency room to go thru all
> they have to do to straighten you out.
> love
>  connie

 Ivan Suzman        50/39/36       [log in to unmask]      :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses           deg. F   :-)