and think about what has been said here recently...and then let it go??
It seems to me that the beating up on ourselves has victimized us all.
There is no right vs wrong here, no black nor white; no us vs them. I
ask usall to quiet our hearts and quit letting reactions run away with
us. Bob, Audrey, Jo Ann, Juanita, Marjorie,Tex, Darwin, Paul, Katie,
Gail & the Murry's & all of the others in this way out of control
bloodletting-please help us all. I don't think that anyone would
advocate a strictly pristene list-one without the warmth and humour that
was ours and can be again. ...and I cannot imagine a list without
poetry! Why it was here that I first met Dennis, and Margaret and Jerry
and Sandy and Mary Manfredi, Bern, Tex and so many countless others who
made my heart glad just to read what they had written!
I guess that I expect so much out of people because they always show me
that they are the best whether it was their poetry or their humour, or
just their way of expressing themselves (btw-Barb Mallut & Ken Becker
come to mind). So, if I might suggest a moritorium on list leaving and
making decisions that we might regret later on, can we try to overcome
these problems and perhaps learn a lesson from it?
I need you and I hope you need me, too.   j

--
Joan E. Blessington Snyder     49/10
http://www.geocities.com/joanbsnyder/