Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 22:56:35 -0500
Subject: Re: Acupuncture Therapy
To: "Public Discussions Forum" <[log in to unmask]>
From: [log in to unmask]

--- Begin NPF Interaction Server Message
-

My grandmother has had pd for 7years and it is hard on me and my mother.
i'm 12 years old and it is hard for me. I think that the acupuncture
treatment might depend on the age and condition of the patient. In my
opinion my grandmother is in no shape for the treatment.

*** To unsubscribe, Send a blank email to
-
--- End NPF Interaction Server Message