Just a few comments on leaving the List - I did that a few years ago.  My
husband is very ill, and we had to stay  at the Amethist House in Thunder
Bay for six  months while Harv received treaments of radiation, and chemo.
When we came home it dawned on me that I had would miss the List so I called
Barb Peterson to resubscribe.  No sooner said than done.  The same occurred
with the Frence List - Bernard Joly reinstated me like zip.  I missed the
rapport I  had enjoyed when a member.  Oh! I could do without the silly
jokes but Mr. Delete is nearby.  A novice in computers , I've learned a lot
over the hears.  Keep your options opened , take a break, take a  holiday.
I don't want your questions, your advice, your stories, I NEED YOU TO HELP
ME WITH PARKINSON AND ITS PROBLEMS.  OOOOOOOXXXXXXXXX
Fleurette