Hi friends,
most of you know that I have been writing quite a few poems in the past
year. What you may not know is that I was asked to put them together in a
book form, which I've pretty well completed, for publication.  However, when
I checked into it a bit more, it seems that in all likelihood, a book would
end up costing me money, instead of breaking even or maybe even bringing
some
income in.  After visiting with a publisher today, I've decided to try to
put together a quarterly newsletter, containing poems, Parkinson's awareness
 information, and anything else which sounds interesting. The subscription
will be $14.00 per year, and I would welcome any ideas you might have - and
for sure, any guest authors who would like to write will be welcomed. You
can subscribe by email, and I will forward the information about payment, or
you can send a check or money order for $14.00/ one yr., along with your
snail mail address, to Bob Armentrout,
102A Syverson Dr. Westby WI 54667.  Thank each of you for your support this
 past year, and I hope you will consider subscribing.You can also give a
gift subscription, and I will notify the recipient before Christmas.  Since
we've had a number of people who wanted to give this as a Christmas gift, I
am going to get a special edition out before Christmas, and the first
newsletter will go out in late Jan/early Feb.

And Thanks Barb P for allowing me to post this to the list.
bob aka tex