In a message dated 12/9/00 10:28:23 PM EST, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< but to a whole lot of us, it's a part of our family too
 can't we remember that, and allow some lee way?
 bob aka tex >>

Well said!  I haven't checked my e-mail for a few nights--I keep falling
asleep on the couch and by the time I wake up and get Mom to bed, it's just
to late to mess with this dinosaur of a computer.  When I signed on tonight
there were 508 messages and most of them are the same old arguments and
complaints that were being "discussed" the last time I checked.  Can't we
please move on and get past this?
Eleanor