IMO, your daughter was out of line. I have ridden with my father & with
another pwp & I felt more comfortable than they did. While riding home with
the pwp-friend, her meds were off - but she was still a compitent driver.
BTW, my dad volunteered not to re-new his license but the friend is my age.
Bonnie
daughter of Jim 80/72
*   *   *
Live well * Laugh often * Love much
(Smiling PARKies Live Easier)
Join SPARKLE

In a message dated 12/13/00 3:41:46 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

>      I need help, Sunday I invited my two daughters to lunch with my two
>  grandchildren. One of my daughters said who is going to drive. Well, I
said
>  will drive since my medication had kicked in and I was feeling very good.
> She
>  said if you are going to drive I am not going with you. I felt very
> embrassed
>  in front of my family. I told her that if she felt uncomfortable while I
was
>  driving that I would pull over and let her drive. She firmally said no. She
>  has never driven with me, I felt very sad and wanted to cry. I gave in and
>  let my other daughter drive ( who never said a word). I know that I have
PD,