linda.
sorry. I am only 42 and I gave up driving years ago. I am not saying u
should by any means. No right or wrong. Maybe ur daughter could have
said to u individually . However, maybe she thgt u weren't gonna drive.
I don't know. My son told me about how slow I drove. I thght yeah he is
18. Then I talked to docs and staff about it. i guess it was time. I
didn't want to end up dead or hurting someones else. It it bothered me
that much I would go a take a driving test behind the wheel at a driving
school.
Once again I am not agreeing with ur daughter. BUT if I passed the
driving test, then the next family meeting I might just frame it and
pass it around:) or just show her individually. May sure u get a note
from the doc and talk to him/her about it.

nancy m.