Herb,
 Welcome.  There are many other young onset PWP on this list. I think if
you or anyone else brings up an issue that concerns you - it is likely to
also be of concern others and hopefully will result in a good list
discussion. Sometimes though, I think it's just difficult for people,
especially in this age group, to find the time and energy to write as
much as they'd like to. It's true a new list or sublist for YO, would
have a more focussed discussion, but I think you'd miss out on a lot of
good information, and the perspective and knowlege of others who have
been living with PD for a longer time.

These aren't mailing lists, but they are some good YO web sites that you
might want to look at:
Arlette Johnson APDA Young Parkinson's Information & Referral Center
http://members.aol.com/apdaypd/young/index.html

"Young Onset Parkinson's Disease" and "Attitude in PD : a personal
perpective"                               by Emma Bennion, chairperson of
YAPP&Rs - Young onset PWP organization in the UK.
http://62.232.96.142/lwp/LWP13.HTM#Young onset

The handbook that Sandy wrote about is also available online:
Young Parkinson's Handbook - Web version
 http://neuro-chief-e.mgh.harvard.edu/parkinsonsweb/Main/YOPD_Handbook/YO
PD_TOC.html#TOC

Hope this is of some help,
Linda Herman