dear fellow parkies
this morning i started juno up and found over 150 messages. the vast
majority were   non-pd  parkinson messages. i appreciate humor, but it
seems that this site is being dominated by a few people with non-pd
messages. it becomes increasingly difficult to cull out the important pd
info. if you could minimize this by taking much of it to a different
site, it would be appreciated

murph 58/10