Dear Mandy,
The non-profit Parkinson organizations offer free booklets on both
nutrition and exercise. You can check their websites to download or oder
some information:

American Parkinson Disease Association:
http://www.apdaparkinson.com/

National Parkinson Foundation
http://www.parkinson.org/

Parkinson Disease Foundation
http://www.pdf.org/

Good for you for informing yourself and your parents!
Best regards,
Kathrynne

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
Author: "Eat well, stay well with Parkinson's disease"
"Constipation and Parkinson's" --  audiocassette & guidebook
"Guidelines for Medical Nutrition Therapy for Parkinson's
disease" & Risk Assessment Tools
"Risk for malnutrition and bone fracture in Parkinson's
disease," J Nutr Elderly. V18:3;1999.
http://www.nutritionucanlivewith.com/