dear kathrynne
    well you were proved right again. jack has been doing okay and insisted he go with me to see about getting work done on our car on tuesday and then wed. i realised he hadn't been drinking enough water. by 3:00pm i had to call the paramedics. emergency room gave him an i.v. and x-ray showed he had some impaction.
  well they gave him something to drink followed by lots of water and then told me i could take him home. boy he really scared me and i think got a good scare himself.
   please pwps take kathrynne's advice and drink drink lots of water. it's no fun to have to rush to emergency room to go thru all they have to do to straighten you out.
love
 connie