FIRST IN LONG TIME I ENJOYED THE LIST.

 I was glad to see and read JOAN COEN  AND JUANITA POSTS
 it was nice to see some jokes or interest stores VIVIAN AND I thought we wear the onlt one's to make PD. livable. now will get mat at my loveable WIFE. she says PD people are like the weather,and women on how we change our minds some day all we can do is to find fault with some thing but she said it is a good thing. we may not believe it but we do get our minds off of PD. for BARB P. changing the list i would never agree which it. lot may not agree but long long time ago i would not be hear now. old timer's on the list she told how she did not get to some one that realy need help. of all the complaint no one has come up or done any thing but shead trears. me I am not got up stairs as to the answers.  GAIL VASS I HAVE LOST YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS. (there i was shouting) just a dirty old good guy. i print out JUANITA STORY as i keeping thing for my daughter and future PD TO READ. JOAN in am slow wited i for got to print yours so email yours to me. all so can,t some more of you can come up which some good times you have has since PD. there has to be good storys out there. do you think i use the list as a chat room? now i hope this gives some one to talk about. BITCH BITCH or should i say complain.

                                                I.Y.Q.  DON  AND  VIVIAN
                                                   LOVE OF MY LIFE-55

                                       BEST MEDS FOR PD IS
                                    LOVE AND LET ALL LOVE IN THERE WAY