Bernard wrote this moving piece recently--maybe it's good to read it again ?

*******

My Last Will And Testament

I bequeath to Mankind my love of freedom, Freedom for all.
My Love for Mankind, no matter what race,colour or religious belief.
My sense of justice and fair play for young and old.
My feeling of happiness no matter what adversaries come your way.
My hopes for an everlasting peace for all of Mankind.
My trust in a cure for all illnesses that have or might befall the Human
Race.
My belief in one eternal God for all no matter what beliefs they hold.
My trust that hunger and thirst will be abolished from this earth.
My blessings for all that are suffering both mental and physical illness
that has yet to be cured.
My feeling that nature will become once more that what it once was, a
blessing to mankind.
Lastly my wish for all of Mankind to be happy one with another.
Let us all work to achieve this goal then my life will not have been in
vain.

© Bernard Shaw

http://members.teleweb.at/bernard.shaw/poetry.html

        Camilla Hewson Flintermann              <[log in to unmask]>

        On PDWebring at : http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

                          "...everywhere I go,
                              I find that a poet
                              has been there