HI ALL

with all the stuff i am so mixed up i don,t know what to do or put in the subject line non pd or what i do not use any thing but  the list. I have said many times I can only put down what VIVIAN AND I have been through. as to on list or off i like on list. as what i do wrong. as to subject if i can help some one i like it to be on list may be some one can be helped. right now i goofed my browser up bad. yousee unless you say to me I don,t know if you mean me. I am half afraid now to post any thing as to upset some one.  my BABY works whit people like us in away she said dad you are a little paranoid now. remember you said stick and bones can hurt you not words. i could be wrong. if iam doing right just say hey you are doing ok. if i do so much wrong i will be a lurker. i have got somuch help over the years from the list. to tell the truth i have been hert lot of times but I like salt. lot have said DON your POST have helped if so i will keep on doing like i have so far LET  the most of you decide so let try a vote  yes DON  no DON  on the list. KEEP ON HOW YOU BEEN DOING CHANG YOU WAY. so we won,t need a monter to tell me off line face your problem face to face. ok?  so as soon as the pole is in have a happy XMAS

                                                  I.Y.Q.  DON  AND  VIVIAN