HI U ALL

I told u all I was C.PO IN THE NAVY. tahfgt cooking for 10 years. well i asked VIVIAN if I could try cooking a meal. well she said she would think about it. men u never know what the answer will be from them. just like how election went. well a bout a week later she said i cook try. been 10 years I think  she brought a a tall stool to sit on . now she made me feel good she stayed right beside me. make u feel u still got it. women. can,t live with them or do with out them lo lo well to make a short story long short itt turned out good only there was enough for 100 potatoes i put through a culender. hot milk and butter. touch of garlic,salt pepper,bazel . soI GOT LOT LEFT. send pan,s and in return u will get some.  lo lo I AM NO LONGER A PARKIE.  JUST COOK. so there ladies. we men still hang in there.  don,t tell VIVIAN I SAID SO. ( hey could not get by whith out her) doing better now.

                                                   I.Y.Q.  DON  AND  VIVIAN
                                                     LOVE OF MY LIVE-55

                                                  BEST MEDS FOR PD IS
                                                     LOVE OF YOUR C.G