Hi all-
I am new to the list.  My father was just diagnosed with PD and I am just starting to learn as much as I can about treatments.  My mother asked me if I could find out diet and exercise regiments that are known to be helpful.  Trouble is, these types of facts are not readily available on the web or in most of the literature I have read.  Just wondering if anyone here might have a few tricks up their sleeves.  I know about decreasing protein intake and trying to exercise frequently, just wondering if anyone has found something special or particular that works for them.  I'd appreciate any responses.  Thank you very very much.

Mandy Sonenshine