Thank you Bob and others, for posting your experiences with sleep attacks to
the list.  I agree with Dr. Romero that it would be very informative to
learn of anyone else's experiences with Mirapex in the realm of sleep
attacks.  My father has been on Mirapex (now at 1 gram, 3 times/day) for
almost 6 months -- no sleep attacks, but that doesn't mean I am not wary.
It sounds like the cases of sleep attacks are rare -- which is good to know
-- but how do those who experience the attacks predict them?  How do you
address them?  Are there ways in addition to ritalin?

Michael, son of Wayne 70/69/67