>I would like to hear your methodology for taking various pills,
>such as SInemet, Mirapex, Eldepryl, Blood pressure pills, Lipitor, etc.
>Do you take them all at once or do you space them?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Mario A. Gonzalez 54,49

Hi Mario-- I expect there are MANY variations---if you have a question
about this sort of thing, it might be good to check with your pharmacist,
who should know about any problems in combining meds.  I do know that if
you take Comtan, it should always be WITH a Sinemet dose.  In Peter's case,
he often combines his different meds with no problems.  But it pays to
check, especially if you are adding a new Rx to the mix.  Pharmacists are a
great resource!

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 82/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

           on the web at  http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm
           and also at  http://www.geocities.com/camillahf/index.html

               "Ask me about the CARE list for Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "
           And visit the CARE webring at
http://www.crosswinds.net/~caregivers/index.html