Michael....for used equipment try  www.medsell.com It's a non-profit
organization that works like a classified ad in the newspapers,buy and sell
used items, you might find something
you could use ...the site is broken down by geographical location....their
intro states......
Welcome to Med-Sell's  home page! Med-Sell helps people buy and sell their
USED medical equipment and find accessible HOUSING. This includes:
wheelchair equipped vans, scooters, hospital beds, canes, walkers, Sleep
Apnea machines, TENS units, ramps, hand controls, hoyer lifts, wheelchairs,
electric wheelchairs, transfer benches, commodes, cushions, standing
frames, stair glides, curb-siders, doctor's office equipment and hospital
medical equipment. In some areas it also lists companies that will build
what you need..... Joan Hartman

Medicare
> can cover for a Parkinsons patient?
>
> My mother's Parkinson's is progressing.  It's becoming increasingly
> difficult to walk, though the drugs are still keeping tremors controlled.
> She feels she has to keep working for another 4 or 5 months in order to
get
> retirement benefits.  Are there other devices/treatments we should be
> looking at?
>
> Does anyone know of, familiar with, handicapped bussing assistance in the
> Cleveland area?
>
> Thanks,
> Mike Holloway

_________