Hi Bill & Ervin,
You mentioned "Posture-rite Lap Desk...*

I found it and other reading aids at....

WisEnt Healthcare Products
Products To Enhance Your Lifestyle - Reading & Writing
http://www.wisent.com/communic.htm

Scroll down to The Book Butler; Posturite; etc.

There is a Toll Free Number....
Call us at (916) 624-3848 or 1(888) 947-3368 (Toll Free)

There is an on-line catalog of Assistive products...
"In the next few months we are going to expand our on-line catalog by
adding all of the items found in our paper version. Soon everything you
can see on paper can be seen here. Still want one? Then send for yours
today! It's free!"
http://www.wisent.com/products.htm

This is worth a look ...  Thankyou Ervin, for the suggestion...

Best regards ... murray