Hi Sid and All...
Independent Living lists the Robert's Book Holder on their "links" page...
"The Roberts Book Holder - Finally, A Book Holder That Really works!
Holds: all books, manuals, magazines, newspapers, and even individual
sheets of paper at a comfortable reading angle."
http://www.independentliving.org/Links.html

There is a picture of the Robert's Book Holder here...
http://members.aol.com/nroberts98/index.html

Library Journal Buyers Guide 2000 has a listing for Norman Roberts...
http://www.libraryjournal.com/buyersguide/comlist1.asp?type=company
&companyid=486

Roberts Book Mark Co.
Book holder stand holds all size books and magazines at comfortable
reading angle, prevents pages from flipping yet allows for effortless
page turning. Reading aid.

Contact: Norman  Roberts
3038 N. Federal Hwy., Bldg. H
Ft. Lauderdale