Dear Doug:
     I wish I had a solution for you.  There are many very intelligent
people on
this list who might be able to give you some ideas.  I certainly think you
are
heading in the right direction.  Maybe you will find out what to do after
you
meet with these people.  For now, I just want to "hold your hand" until
someone
on the list can contact you.
     I am caregiver for my 66 year old husband.  The best help I have
received
has been right here on this network.
     Do you work for a large company with over 50 employees? Do they have
family leave (FMLA)?  Do you have a disability policy?  Do you have any
other
financial resources?  If you could afford to limit your income for a few
months,
you could probably get on SS disability.  I would document everything that
is
happening to you daily in regards to your PD symptoms and how it affect
your
work and home life.   I hope I am at least giving you some reason to
continue
seeking help.  It's not easy.  You need a lost of support from family,
work, and
friends.
             Laura Rogers in Texas.