Hello Doug

Hope your birthday was good - you have a lot on your plate this year, and I
wish you peace and serenity.

Hoping  to help by telling you what we have here as per moral support - a
social worker who visits once a week.  An occupational therapist who help do
exercise, and plans for changes in our house, re: bars in the bedroom,
bathroom, etc.  Nurses from VON (VICTORIAN ORDER OF NURSING) who come to our
house regularly to check your medication, blood pressure, advice, a home
maker to do the cleaning weekly, etc.  The reason is that the longer we can
stay in our own house the  less we take up hospital beds. We think that it's
a great idea. For you Doug some day you will need those services, but for
now you have to tackle your workloat.  I 'm 62, my husband is 68.  He has
lung cancer, and working hard to fight the disease.  I've had Parkinson
since 1994, and had to give up teaching to cope with all the problems facing
me.  Lot of apprehension, fear, depression,  etc.  At 40, you will have to
surmount many all of these, and I feel that you will be able to look after
you family the best you can. Email us again.  Much  luck.

Fleurette