Michel Margosis wrote:

> [...]

I've been using Netscape 3.0 (Navigator) since about 1995, started
just because I like to avoid ANY of the crappy Microsoft  products
if I can. But in" planned obsolescence" I was forced kicking and
screaming to install Netscape 4.7 (Communicator) last year, because
3.0 "certification" expired making it useless for surfing commercial
websites. I hate 4.7 but fortunately have a smart and generous
relative who showed me how to retain both versions (not easy), so
I use 4.7 only for shopping, 3.0 for all else. Cheers,
Joe
a later version,
--
J. R. Bruman (818) 789-3694