IKathelyn,

I take 1/2 of the fast acting SInemet 25/100 - albeit I do not chew it -
around 6:30.
Then I go and have some Cereal with milk.
Then around 7 AM I take:
          25/100 SInemet CR - ELDEPRYL 5MG - Ziac ( BP ) and LIPITOR
           11/2 MG of MIRAPEX.
about 1 hour later I am down in the dumps - I suspect that the combination
of
pills is doing something - maybe?
Except for the ELdepryl and LIPITOR and ZIAC, I repeat the same dosage
every 4 hours - that is the limit - If I don't, i am worthles for the next
hour.
I  have told my Neuro that MIRAPEX does not do anything for me, proof is
that
I ake two Sinemets CR by themselves and that gets me by until about 4 AM.
OH Yes, I started to take one before I go to sleep, othewise if I have to
get up
I will be a little more mobile.
Lately I have noticed it more than ever.
Perhaps I am in transition to the next stage?
I have also asked myself if I may not be getting dehydrated in the morning,
you know, after you go to the bathroom.
At any rate, you wanted more info, so I gave it to you.

Thanks a lot,

Mario 54/49