another comment regarding sleep attacks and mirapex - I normally drove in
excess of 50,000 per year on my job, with many very long days, no sleep etc.
I NEVER had any problems staying awake or knowing when it was time to pull
over, until I went on Mirapex.  I fell asleep driving 3 different times -
with no warning that I knew of. I discovered I can feel the sleep attacks
coming on, but they don't feel like fatigue. I am not real sure how to
describe them, but if you are on Mirapex, and feel the LEAST BIT sleepy,
pull over immediately - don't think "It's only 3 miles home" etc., because
if you have the attack, it will be soon.  Generally now, if I pull over, I
will wait 10 min - it seems like waiting a few minutes is all it takes to
get over this, and then I am fine for the next several hours.
I would suggest caution with this, I had no problems for 5 months after I
went on Mirapex, and then had the sleep attacks for the next several months.
I "think" I'm over them now, but I don't take any chances either
bob aka tex