Hi Sharon, Sid, and Murray, and others interested
in a law to protect PWP's who may not be in a position
to speak for themselves.

As soon as a draft of a proposed law is available from Augusta, Maine,
I could put it onto PIEN for comments or re-writing. Or
a draft of a law could be there just for viewing.

Other states, provinces of Canada, or other countries
might create laws.  Why not go ahead, and not wait?

  Anyone, anywhere, even if you are home-bound,
 can e-mail  your local legislators or MP's
to start the ball rolling locally, and develop a law-making effort.

By the way, Sharon, which state/province/country are
you from?

Ivan
:-)
On Sun, 17 Dec 2000 23:53:22 EST [log in to unmask] writes:
> Ivan,
> I am very interested in this.......Thanks for sharing......
> Sharon
> 45/43

 Ivan Suzman        51/39/36       [log in to unmask]      :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses       37   deg. F   :-)