Murray writes:
<<  I still drive some, as part of my work but I have cut my driving way down.
 I moved from the 'burbs to minutes away from work.  I no longer drive on
 extended hi-way trips.  I think it is prudent to have an open mind on this
 topic and not be too stubborn.  It is naive to suggest Parkinson's and
 Driving are without potential problems. >>

Good move  Murray. .
I think between hallucinations and sleepiness, we PWP must be extra - extra
cautious. I always plan a nap half-way through any trip over 45 minutes in
length. I also turn the wheel over to anyone else in the car who has a
license. My ex girl friend did ALL the driving for both of us all thru
Europe, Turkey.& Israel.
Sid Levin