Doug,

In addition to the other good advice you've received, I would add that your
wife and family needs to learn about Parkinson's. There are good books from
the perspective of the family of a person with Parkinson's and there may be
support groups in your area for family. Things like facial expressions don't
mean you're depressed (though as the caregiver for my wife, it certainly
seems a logical reaction to suffer some depression), and they need to know
what you're going through. (They may already have done this, in which case,
ignore this well-meant advice.)

Finally, be cautious about adding _any_ meds to what you're already taking,
especially anti-depressants. For every benefit there is a side-effect, and
some of your symptoms could be caused by the meds, not the disease.

All the best,

Pete Morgan (CG for Virginia dx '87)