I think that you are doing a lot better than you think:  A lot better than
many of us are doing.  You can identify what is going on and you have
appointments with appropriate professionals to help you.  You have contacted
this list to get help.  It may seem to you that you are out of control,  that
everything is falling apart, but it seems to me that you are in control, you
are doing what you should be doing.  You have just hit a patch where
everything goes haywire and you feel bad and you feel like you may not be
getting the support you need and want from your familyetc.  You have three
weeks to work something out, and you probably can get more time from your
employer, and without losing your job.  You can work these things out, one at
a time.  And so can your family.  You have plenty of time to do that.  For
now, right now, you need to talk to someone, someone you know, someone on
this list (pick one or two people and talk off the list), someone from
church, someone from a mental health agency (we have a crisisline and a
crisis center here where you can talk to someone on the phone or in person,
now, and for free, and anonymously); someone from the emergency room or
whereever you feel comfortable.  You have been given much good advice on this
list;but it seems to me a lot of that gets done tomorrow or next week or next
month--you need to take care of you today.  You do whatever you can to relax,
to get rid of the stress.  AND YOU TALK TO SOMEONE.  Or many someones,
whatever it takes.   And tomorrow, I suggest you do one thing, a phone call
or whatever, one thing that is manageable for one day (and you forget
everything else); doing that one thing always makes me feel good: that life
goes on, and that all is right with the world--and then everything else
magicly falls into place.  Try it.  Hopefully it works for you as well.  I
will be thinking of you today--Katie