I subscribed to this list looking for answers maybe to see
if anyone else is dealing with the same issues as I am. I have
been lurking for a while so if I may I would like to introduce
myself. My name is Doug Brown, 42 years old "birthday today"
I live in Wichita Kansas, marred to a wonderful loving lady Debby.
I have 4 children and 3 grand children.  I have been diagnosed
with PD for 10 years. I am afraid and feel as though I am losing
control. I may be losing my job because of my illness. I am a
Computer Technician and have had several of my customers
complain that they no longer feel confident in my ability to support
them. One of them called and complained about my apparent DTs.
My employer has told me to take 3 weeks medical leave to get things
under control before I come back to work. I have been passing out
"not good when you drive 1000 miles a week" get confused easily
and forget important information. I have been freezing lately and have
fell a few times. I have lost 30 pounds in the last month and seem to
be in a deep depression. My children and my wife ask me why I am
upset and when I say I'm not they say that I always look like I am mad
or upset and that I never smile any more. I have talked with my Doc
about this and have started taking anti-depressants and made appt to
see mental heath consoler. Will see a new Neurologist next month but I
am afraid that I may lose my job before I get things under control. How
do I talk with my wife about this she is very supportive, but she seems
to tune out when ever I talk about Parkinson's I feel as though she is
afraid to face the fact that my PD has progressed to this point. We
have talked in the past "years ago" and she has said we will cross
that bridge when we come to it. Well I think we have reached that
bridge but we are both afraid to set foot on it. Any suggestions,
advise would be appreciated.

Thanks
Doug