this is te best post so far
 on the list topic

i have recently lost some friends off this list
i will need to scan the archives for addresses
because my address book is lost on a "previous" computer
   and grown a bit closer off list with others

i apologize for not being more involved
but, personality conflicts get deleted fast
and a lot of "trivia" or comiserating

i' been on different list serves
each with their own personalities

but, i've never saw such widespread wave of
self-doubt and insecurity

i hope i'm here for the "long haul"

"Edith S. Love" wrote:

> Now wait a minute!  I was just beginning to think that I was part of
> something when this new fray began.

hopefully the wave will roll on by.

> Heck, I listened(and sometimes responded)during the stem cell todo and read
> the postings re the political arena.  Now because of poor taste on some
> members' parts, and threats on other members' parts, this list is beginning
> to disintegrate.

those discussions were--the best
respect kept it civil
afterwards is when we lost focus

> Can't be allowed.  Fighting for what is right does not mean giving up.  It
> means putting on the boxing gloves to protect something that has enabled
> you to make your one day at a time.  None of you I've listened to during my
> short time on the list has survived this way.  You've battled this
> insidious disease in most creative ways.  Now is NOT the time to give up

right on

> Now, understand, that doesn't mean we can't make some changes.  For

lotta snippin going on here
but, i agree
the list will evolve

> gate.  They need to share the comraderie and information on coping skills
> which are so graciously shared here on the list.  Those who know their way
> need to mentor the newly diagnosed, allay fears, be available for sometimes
> there is no one else who seems to understand.
>
> Don't give up, my friends.  Be patient.  Fight this fight.  We need each

like a reflection in a mirror
this list is a reflection of who we are

--

                                 Ray Strand