----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask]
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Sent: Saturday, December 16, 2000 7:55 PM
Subject: This is great--

>Subject: Perfect husband
>Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2000 13:58:02 -0600
>

>>Subject: Perfect husband
There are several men in the locker room of a private club aftr exercising.
Suddenly a cell phone that was on one of the benches rings.
A man picks it up and the following conversation ensues:>> > > - "Hello?"
- "Honey, It's me."
- "Sugar!"
- "Are you at the club?">> > > - "Yes."
> "Great!  I am at the mall 2 blocks from where you are.  I saw a
beautiful mink coat...  It is absolutely gorgeous!!  Can I buy it?"
- "What's the price?"
- "Only $1,500.00"
- "Well, OK, go ahead and get, if you like it that much..."
- "Ahhh and I also stopped by the Mercedes dealership and saw the 2001
models.  I saw one I really liked.  I spoke with the salesman and he>gave
me a really good price ...  and since we need to exchange the BMW that we
bought last year..."
- "What price did he quote you?"
- "Only $60,000..."
- "OK, but for that price I want it with all the options."
- "Great!, before we hang up, something else..."
- "What?"
- "It might look like a lot, but I was reconciling your bank account >and...I
stopped by the real estate agent this morning and I saw the house we had
looked at last year ...  it's on sale!!  Remember?  The one with a pool,
English Garden, acre of park area, beachfront property..."
- "How much are they asking?"
- "Only $450,000...  a magnificent price, and I see that we have that much
in the bank to cover..."
- "Well, than go ahead and buy it, but just bid $420,000.  OK?"
- "OK, sweetie...  Thanks!  I'll see you later!!  I love you!!!"
- "Bye...  I do too..."
The man hangs up, closes the phone's flap and raises his hand while
holding the phone and asks to all those present:
- "Does anyone know who this phone belongs to?"