HI U ALL

I take a driving test every 6 months got to take along a permit from my doc. only trouble I have is I turn to wide. I drive on at 35 per hour. 3 car lengths from the guy in front of me all so VIVIAN decides if I am ok to drive. only trouble I have is some one moves my house on me. and i can,t find it. police have to show me where i live. lo newer complain about how I drive.  (police) OF COURSE I have been driving as long of are old. hey i live in a glass house. no stones. lo lo thats all folks.

                                                    I.Y.Q.  DON  AND  VIVIAN
                                                      LOVE OF MY LIFE-55

                                                       BEST MED,S FOR PD. IS
                                                         SANTA ON HIS WAY