I am 53 and was diagnosed with PD 1 1/2 years ago.  I have this wierd thing that I am constantly going through the motions of clearing my ears.  It is worse when I am tired or under a little stress.  I am on Mirapex and my stiffness and mobility are slightly decreasing  at times.  I'm still at the stage where my symptoms don't effect me much.  Just hold my left arm stiff while walking or running and poor typing and dexterity with my left hand.  So, I feel it's time to talk to the Dr. about an increase and/or change of medication.  My main symptom is a crooked smile.  Has anyone had this problem with their ears?