I just don,t know what is wrong whih me I did not get any SPARKLE MAIL AND ONY GOT ABOUT 25 FROM THE LIST. i will not leave the list as it is the only thing I have to look forward to. is it me or my server. i sent 2 which i hoped to be of use. LIST is about all I have to talk to. or is evey body afraid to talk now. not one sparkel post guse i am out lawed. I realy not suree what iss wrong whith me. lot said DON be you I try is it right. nothing from HANS. OH WELL BY am about to go to my place that noby bothers me