Thank you for responding. I am just beginning to feel as if I am not alone
on this trip.
Yes, I did speak to my neuro about the way the meds make me feel but he
wanted me to try another month.  I will try writing things down and maybe
that will give the doctor a clearer picture of how I am feeling.
I did want to toss the pills in the garbage but I won't.  Truthfully, since
I have been taking them, I never feel well.  I have a positive attitude but
feel weak all of the time.  I hate to complain and yet it is difficult to
behave in a "normal" way.

By the way, I am so happy to have someone to 'talk' to about this.  Although
my family and friends are supportive, they cannot understand how I feel.

Thank you again.
Fran