Hi Bill,

I was diagnosed three months ago but have had symptoms for over a year. I
have gone to two docs who felt that I should be taking medication. I thought
I needed it but I am not sure if the symptoms that I have experienced are
worse that the side effects of the meds.

I have been reading about the effects of the meds wearing off and I do
wonder if I should put off taking them..Definitely, a subject to discuss
with the neuro.

I appreciate your input. Thank you.