Hi Janet--- I went to this URL but it was all about the question of "what
is real", after a quote from The Velveteen Rabbit--- interesting, but
nothing that I saw about MIIS.

>there is a long and interesting 'thread' about
>multiple internet identity syndrome (MIIS)
>at the MGH webforum:
>
>http://neuro-mancer.mgh.harvard.edu/ubb/Forum107/HTML/003417.html
>

>janet
>
>janet paterson, an akinetic rigid subtype parkie
>53 now /44 dx cd / 43 onset cd /41 dx pd / 37 onset pd
>TEL: 613 256 8340 SMAIL: POBox 171 Almonte Ontario K0A 1A0 Canada
>EMAIL: [log in to unmask] URL: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 82/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

           on the web at  http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm
           and also at  http://www.geocities.com/camillahf/index.html

               "Ask me about the CARE list for Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "
           And visit the CARE webring at
http://www.crosswinds.net/~caregivers/index.html