If anyone on PIEN or CARE was trying to reach me from the listserv address
in the header, this was the message I got.  I have no idea what it's about,
but perhaps someone out there will know, and needs to try again?
**************

>Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 12:44:23 -0500
>From: "L-Soft list server at SPLITTER.EASE.LSOFT.COM (1.8d)"
>Subject: Output of job "CARE" from [log in to unmask]
>To: [log in to unmask]
>

>Serious error occurred - traceback follows
> -> Severity: Error
> -> Facility: Win32 error codes
> -> Abstract: Unspecified error (32) - Refer to the Win32 online help
> -> W32 info: The process cannot access the file because
>it is being used by another process.
>
> -> I/O mode: Record write

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 82/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

           on the web at  http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm
           and also at  http://www.geocities.com/camillahf/index.html

               "Ask me about the CARE list for Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "
           And visit the CARE webring at
http://www.crosswinds.net/~caregivers/index.html