oops sorry - joe's website is
/joebruman/ and not
/jrbruman/

hi all

At 13:07 2000/12/23 -0500, camilla wrote:
>This got lost when my iMAC froze (maybe it has PD???) but I want to
>re-write it, as it is so important,
>especially but not only for newer members of PIEN,   On 4/27/00, J.R.
>posted in several sections a long and fascinating result of a lot of his
>digging .  While he states that it is "only my opinion" and he's not a
>doctor, it answers many of the questions we ask of each other on PIEN and
>CARE, such as "Is _____ related to my PD?"
>Though it will of course be found in the list archives on PIENO, not
>everyone has net access, so I wonder if J.R. would consider reposting it?
>I've reading it again to Peter, and we are constantly saying, "Yes, yes,
>that explains  _______! "  I think it would make a great Christmas gift to
>the lists.
>
>Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 82/70/55
>Oxford, Ohio

this article is available on the wwweb from two access points:

the first is from my web site:
http://www.geocities.com/janet313/pienet/nuggets/

the second is from joe bruman's web site
http://www.geocities.com/joebruman/

i have posted the question about
wwweb access to the membership a few times,
and have not heard from anyone as to their lack of access
to the world wide web

in any case
the archive posting numbers of the original five messages are:
079415 079464 079490 079537 079561

they can be requested from the listserver by e-mail anytime

janet

retrieve any message from the list archives as easy as:
1. send the following e-mail message (where xxxxxx = the post numbers):
          GETPOST PARKINSN xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx
2. to the pieNET listserver at:
3. and, bob's yer uncle, the listserver will e-mail them to you in minutes!

janet paterson ~ [log in to unmask] ~ http://www.geocities.com/janet313/