Bob, is this what you're after?  Second part included just in case.
E of the headdress

Do you know what would have happened if it had been Three Wise Women instead
of Three wise men??

They would have asked for directions
Arrived on time
Helped deliver the baby
Cleaned the stable
Made a casserole
Brought PRACTICAL gifts with them (i,e, disposables)   and
There would be Peace on Earth

Yes, but what would they have said as they left?

"Did you see the sandals Mary was wearing with that gown!"
"Huh,   That baby doesn't look anything like Joseph!"
"Virgin my arse!   I knew her at school"
"Can you believe that they let all of those disgusting animals in the
house?"
"I heard that Joseph isn't even working right now"
"And that donkey that they are riding has seen better days too..."
"Want to bet how long it will take until you get that casserole dish back?"

"Santa Can't Be A Woman"

Some of you may have seen the one passed
around about why Santa is a woman. Well,
here is why Santa is not a woman. Santa
cannot be a woman because:

No woman would be caught dead in the same
outfit two years in row.

No woman would be willing to give something
away in order to make another woman happy.

Women cannot drive cars let alone a sleigh