At 09:27 2000/12/24 -0400, you wrote:
>This morning I received this post:
>
>     From:  Jo Ann Coen <[log in to unmask]>
>     To:  [log in to unmask]
>
>"Gail - I still think you are the most cynical person
>we have EVER had on our list. Jo Ann"
>
>So I'd like to add a 3rd rule to my list.
>
>      3. When someone asks another list member to stop sending
>         them email, that should be respected and the offending
>         member should 'cease and desist'.
>
>Take a hike, Gail

in my book
unwanted unsolicited personal e-mail sent persistently
equals harassment and is a crime punishable by law

have you obtained the perpetrator's personal address and phone number?
have you reported the perpetrator's identity to their internet service
provider
and / or to your local police force?

janet

janet paterson, an akinetic rigid subtype parkie
53 now /44 dx cd / 43 onset cd /41 dx pd / 37 onset pd
TEL: 613 256 8340 SMAIL: POBox 171 Almonte Ontario K0A 1A0 Canada
EMAIL: [log in to unmask] URL: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/