At 18:28 2000/12/24 EST, you wrote:
>To Janet: I consider the one word (Nuttola) a compliment! To anyone else who
>DOUBTS that chocolate is wonderful and healthy: BAH, HUMBUG!
>To anyone who is having a hard time with various religions celebrating
>holidays and talking about it: It's simple, everyone needs to enjoy and
>appreciate as much as they can in this world. I am Jewish, so I celebrate
>Chanukah, but that does not mean I can't listen to Christmas music, or see a
>play about Christmas and enjoy it, right? and it works the same for Kwanzaa,
>and for my Atheist friends I can even appreciate some time believing in NOT
>believing! (I am not CONVERTING, just WATCHING!) So, as long as we repect
>other views we can celebrate our own, and it can be a wonderful world!  Even
>Republicans and Democrats can get along, We can hug the Republican elephant
>and they can kiss our ..........Donkey!
>So lets have  a great time, and maybe see if we can continue getting along
>even AFTER the holidays! What a CONCEPT!!!
>Ken B "WE MUST ALL BELIEVE IN THE ALL POWERFUL SAVIOUR: CHOCOLATE!!!!"

oops ken

i spelled it wrong

it's nuttella and it's food from italy!
not an insult!

chocolate and hazelnut spread to die for
with the texture of a chocolate truffle = smooooooooth!

chocolate knows no
boundaries or barriers
limitation or discrimination
prejudice or any other kind of dis

so chappy chanukah
and merry christmas
and bonne noelle
and pass the chocolates please!
hey kwality street kwanzaa! yesss!

janet

janet paterson, an akinetic rigid subtype parkie
53 now /44 dx cd / 43 onset cd /41 dx pd / 37 onset pd
TEL: 613 256 8340 SMAIL: POBox 171 Almonte Ontario K0A 1A0 Canada
EMAIL: [log in to unmask] URL: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/