Bob - You aren't the only one who wrote on a private address and had it
posted to the list.   The reason these two ladies I'm talking about  are
so  viscious, is that don't  know the real me. (Frankly, I think they
just need to "get a little").  People  seem to have become so "mean" and
so uncaring.  I will be signing off after my love moves in Jan. because I
will no longer need to know about PD/PSP.  I've kept many addresses of
cyberfriends I'll wirte to occasionally, yours included, but some I
wouldn't write to if they were dying tonight.  Does that sound
intolerable to you here on Christmas Eve?  Life does have a way of
stabbing us in the back, but that usually happens when you are out front.
 Best holiday wishes to you, and if we don't talk again, have a great,
properous,  and healthy New Year.  Jo Ann